Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Introducing: Chromwyn Rageborn

My mother she used to tell me “Son, you better get to church, it’s a dark world out there and it’s only getting worse.”  I used to see the world in black and white, good and evil. I remember that night, the screams of the egg watchers echoed in the darkness, as we were being raided by the blasted undead armies from the north.  I saw my brothers dying on the battlefield, a sea of blood and scales, and taking their arms, I took action against the blighted incoming hordes.

One after the other I cut through the throng. It must of been hours later, before it ended, before I could stop.  My training was that battlefield.  My mastery was the deathly swirl and the sharp singing of my blade.  My art, my life, is what I hold in my hands.

I remember feeling so alive that night, I looked into her eyes, and knew what it was to pray.  I used to see black and white, but now I see everything as red.  And in the name of the Raven Queen, I shall smite all those who stand before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment